New Flash Builder Features & Samples
Posted Under: Adobe Flex and AIR
We @ Rightway are mastering the use of new Flash Builder by Adobe for developing next generation RIAs. Flash Builder can easily add color and life to your web applications by introducing dynamic user features, slick transitions, and eye-catching animations.
Some New Features in Flash Builder we have learn are:
- New Text Controls that use Flash Player Text Layout Framework.
- Importing and Exporting Flash Catalyst Files.
- Creating Flash Components, But it requires Flash Cs4.
- Extend the properties of File Reference Class.
- Spark Component Model & Game-Changing Skinning Techniques.
- Flash Builder Includes New Transform Effects to manipulate 3d attributes of an Object’s Transform Matrix. For Example: Move 3d, Rotate 3d, Scale 3d.
- Improvement in View States Syntax.
- New CSS and Skinning Enhancements.
- Compatibility with FXG Support to Develop Animations and Graphics.
We have explored some of the irresistible features provided by Flash Builder. Some of the sample works we have done are:
- Insert Inline Images in Text Area/Rich Text Editor Components.
- Preview and Save Images/Text Files from Client Side without Server Side Coding.
- Developed View States with Transitions/Animations by using New Syntax.
- Developed Drawing API Shapes by Using FXG 1.0 (MXML’s Shape Drawing).
- Importing and Exporting Flash Catalyst Files from Flash Builder.
- Worked on Data Services to Integrate Back – End From Flash Builder to PHP, JAVA, and ColdFusion.
Try the sample here:
You can download the source by right clicking on sample to view source and download.
We are working on un-covering other features of Flash Builder and will be continuously posting the updates. So, keep watching the place!