We protect your IP (Intellectual Property)
Being a matured software company, we understand the value of your IP; therefore we have implemented IP protection measures at various levels such as hardware, processes and policies in our organization. Rightway is registered member of NASSCOM and DSCI (Data Security Council of India) that are actively involved with defining internet security and IP rights best practices and helping software companies in its implementation.
Our proactive steps towards IP protection and security:
- Regular Network , PC and Instant Messengers (Skpye, Yahoo, MSN) Auditing
- Strict Internet & Bandwidth access policy
- User login for internet access , all sites are blocked from where data can be uploaded
- All e-mail & IM passwords are assigned and configured by System Admin only , so the developers cannot access their official accounts from outside the company network
- NDA is signed with every employee to ensure no important information is shared outside company
- Appointed Legal officer in company to resolve any disputes
- Arranging IP awareness session on regular basis
- Outsider & unauthorized persons are not allowed in development area
- Daily & weekly data backup policy
- Using Strong/Secure passwords
- Not allowed to open unexpected email/attachments
- Gateway level firewall (Cyberoam UTM)
- CCTV cameras are installed to monitor team activities
- Access control system installed for entry into the premises
- Use of CD-ROM, USB & other removable & plug-n-play devices is prohibited
- Using secured wireless routers
- Gateway & host level antivirus installed on all workstations (with daily auto update)
- Using versioning control system (SVN, CVS and VSS)
Apart from these practices, we are constantly attending data security seminars and adopting new practices and strategies and implementing them in our organization.
So we can confidently say that outsourcing your software requirements with Rightway is as safe as giving work to in-house development team.